Georgetown University Library Information Technology
DSpace Projects and Contributions
DigitalGeorgetown is an institutional repository built on the DSpace platform.
- DSpace Contributions, Brady: 7.0, 6.2, 6.1, 6.0, 5.8, 5.7, 5x, 4x
- DSpace Contributions, Marttila: 6.0
DSpace Related Features
- Batch Automation Tools for Repository Managers - PHP
- REST API Based Reporting Tools for Repository Managers
- ImageMagick Generated Thumbnails
- FlexPaper Based Document Viewer
- Metadata Validation Curation Tasks
The following link describes an integration with the Blackboard Learning Management System
Digitization Tools Projects
Academic Preservation Trust (APTrust) Tools
The Georgetown University Library provides access to archival resources (coming soon) through the ArchivesSpace platform.
- Georgetown University Branding for ArchivesSpace
- Command Line Tool to Export ArchivesSpace Objects (in progress)
ILS and Discovery Projects - Extensions to commercial library applications
Customizations built on the Sierra integrated library system
Customizations built on the Summon discovery layer
Customizations built on the 360 Link Resolver
The Georgetown University Library Website is built on Drupal.